Rikka Shiina headed out again as a figma wearing her elite school tactical uniform!
From TOMYTEC's 'LittleArmory' 1/12th scale weapon model series comes a figma of one of the series characters - the elite tactical girl's school member, Rikka Shiina!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the 'Little Armory' weapons.
- A plastic model runner kit for a Special Forces Carbine Rifle is included. The model is limited to the figma release and includes a holographic sight, muzzle booster, laser module, light, dual switch and foregrip as optional parts to attach to the weapon.
- She comes with both a standard expression and a more serious expression for combat scenes.
- Optional parts include an alternate skirt to pose her crouching, as well as a handgun with mounted light that can be holstered, and a transceiver.
- The background sheet of the product comes with two different target practice targets that can be cut out and displayed with her as a training ground.
- The package includes an original illustration by illustrator Haruaki Fuyuno.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Who is the Little Armory's Rikka Shiina? -
Rikka Shiina is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. She plays a part in the defense of the region as one of the students at the Jyoushuu Girls Academy.
Pre-order Closing Date: 01-08-2021
- Product Name
- figma Shiina Rikka
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height. Includes a 'Little Armory' Special Forces Carbine Rifle Exclusive Edition Runner Kit (PS).
- Max Factory
- Released by
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Release Info
- Originally released in February 2018 with a rerelease in March 2022.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Please take note that this is an pre-order item.
- A non-refundable deposit or full payment is required for all Pre-order; order is secured only when deposit has been made or confirmed
- Customer will have to collect and pay the balance payment within 4 weeks after Pre-order item had arrived.
- Pre-Order might be cancel if MOQ are not met.