The anti-materiel rifle specialist dressed in school uniform is back for a rerelease.
From TOMYTEC's 'LittleArmory' 1/12th scale weapon model series comes a figma of one of the series characters - a student of Reiyou High School's sniping classes, Maria Teruyasu!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- She makes use of drawer joints in her shoulders allowing her to easily wield the 'Little Armory' weapons.
- A plastic model runner kit for a M82A1 semi-automatic anti-materiel rifle is included. The model is limited to the figma release and includes a short barrel for short-range combat, a new model muzzle brake and large sound suppressor as optional parts to attach to the weapon.
- She comes with both a standard expression and an aiming expression for combat scenes.
- An alternate head part and base are both included which allow you to pose her prone.
- An alternate hair part with shooting glasses as well as a sports bag are also included as other optional parts.
- The background sheet of the product features a papercraft kit to create a vaulting box.
- The package includes an original illustration by illustrator Haruaki Fuyuno.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Who is the Little Armory's Maria Teruyasu? -
Maria Teruyasu is one of the characters seen on the Little Armory packaging, illustrated by Haruaki Fuyuno. She is a student that specializes in sniping at Reiyou Metropolitan High School, and works primarily with anti-materiel rifles.
Pre-order Closing Date: 01-08-2021
- Product Name
- figma Teruyasu Maria
- Little Armory
- Release Date
- Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height. Includes an Exclusive Edition 'Little Armory' M82A1CQ Type Rifle Runner Kit (PS).
- Max Factory
- Released by
- Distributed by
- Good Smile Company
- Release Info
- Originally released in October 2018 with a rerelease in March 2022.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
Please take note that this is an pre-order item.
- A non-refundable deposit or full payment is required for all Pre-order; order is secured only when deposit has been made or confirmed
- Customer will have to collect and pay the balance payment within 4 weeks after Pre-order item had arrived.
- Pre-Order might be cancel if MOQ are not met.