From the popular 90's fighting game "Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness" comes a MODEROID plastic model of the BX unit Blodia! The plastic model kit was created in collaboration with Sentinel, the creators of RIOBOT Blodia! The plastic model features articulated joints, a shield gun, an assault satellite, a support arm for the assault satellite, interchangeable Gatling Rod extension parts and interchangeable hand parts. By changing out the left and right arm parts, you can recreate both its 1P and 2P appearances. The model is primarily made of PS&ABS plastic. The model features runners separated by color and pre-painted face parts, making it easy to recreate the mecha from the game with a simple assembly.
Pre-order Closing Date: 22-08-2021
- Product Name
- MODEROID Blodia
- Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
- Good Smile Company
- Plastic Models , MODEROID
- Release Date
- PS&ABS assemblable plastic model kit. Non-scale. Approx. 110mm in height.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Please take note that this is an pre-order item.
- A non-refundable deposit or full payment is required for all Pre-order; order is secured only when deposit has been made or confirmed
- Customer will have to collect and pay the balance payment within 4 weeks after Pre-order item had arrived.
- Pre-Order might be cancel if MOQ are not met.